News From : DagangHalal.com (12 Jul 2012)
Into its 13th staging, MIFB 2012 is anticipated to scale greater heights in 2012. Targeted directly at F & B industry players and attracting high numbers of quality international buyers and top decision makers, this annual F & B trade fair will showcase the most upbeat F & B products & services, industry trends and information.
MIFB 2012 features:
- – An absolutely focused F & B trade fair with more than 600 confirmed booths and pavilions
– Dedicated F & B thematic zones for strategic focuses
– Malaysia as a Halal Park for special highlights
– Targeted at over 25,000 trade visitors from 50 countries around the world
Where the World Meets @ a Multi-Billion Global Marketplace
Strong presence from overseas pavilions, exhibitors and delegates in MIFB Trade Fair earns itself accolades as one of the most prominent international F & B trade platform of its kind.
Line-up of international pavilions as of today:
Held Concurrently: the 8th Malaysia International Agro-Bio Business Conference 2012
Into its 8th edition, this Conference gathers in Malaysia an outstanding ensemble of renowned international speakers in their respective fields. Their participation and sharing of their experience and deep business insights help make the Agro-bio Conference a must-attend event for agriculture and F & B business fraternities in the region and beyond.
Themed “Opportunities in Global Food Crisis”, it aims to unleash the many opportunities, explore ways and policies to ensure their success. It will focus on the New National Agro Food Policy while addressing issues on food security and the global food shortage and price hikes.
Free Value-Added Services to Exhibitors
As exhibitors @ MIFB2012, they will be provided with a range of value-added services for FREE including:
- – One-to-one business matching services
- – E-newsletter coverage: targeted at international visitors and allowing you to maximize exposure
- – Company and product featuring at MIFB2012 show directory
- – Sponsorship opportunities for reaching your targeted audience