News From : DagangHalal.com (23 Oct 2009)
The Malaysian Halal Promotional Campaign is the brainchild of DagangHalal.com and is the first of its kind in Malaysia which is planned to be carried out in the national level. The Malaysian Halal Promotional Campaign, first time ever organized in Malaysia with one objective, which is to spur the Halal industry in Malaysia in conjunction with Halal Month. The campaign serves as a national level program for the industry and will cover various markets, students, Halal entrepreneurs and medias.
Its main organizer, DagangHalal.com has already positioned itself as the No.1 Global Halal Business Portal with the involvement of traders from 48 countries worldwide. As an MSC Status company, DagangHalal.com is the rightful and the best online platform for all the buyers from the industry to meet and to secure business with the suppliers of Halal products and services from all over the world.
KOSMO! which acts as the co-organizer for the campaign has distinguished themselves as the most popular cost effective newspapers in the market. Meanwhile Malaysian Press Institute (MPI) is the leading institutes that carry out the trainings, activities and forums for press media.
The whole campaign has been endorsed and fully supported by the related government ministries and agencies namely the Ministry of International Trade and Industry (MITI), Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM) and the Ministry of Higher Education (MOHE).
The whole campaign comprises of 5 programmes which are:
- Halal Writers Award is open to all IPTA/IPTS students to write up on any issues or articles pertaining Halal.
- Halal Merchant Award is open to all the merchants/traders who really implement Halal concept in their outlets/shops/products or services. This programme is supported by the Malaysian Franchise Association (MFA) which acts as a body that promotes the franchise business in Malaysia
- Halal Press Award is created to recognize the contribution of journalists and the mass media in promoting Halal in Malaysia
- The Halal Tourism Award mainly focuses on travel agencies which promotes Halal travel to their clients
- Halal Best Restaurant Award focuses on the most hip and happening eateries in Malaysia. It is a contest amongst the restaurants and cafe owners to be nominated as the Best Halal Restaurant provider in Malaysia. (supported by JAKIM and the Ministry of Federal Territory).
We at DagangHalal.com highly recommend our entire listed merchant to participate in this halal campaign as we view this as a measure to spur your businesses to a much greater height and to be recognised and the national level.