News From : DagangHalal.com (18 Jun 2013)
The Food and Hotel Malaysia (FHM) series continues to break records following on from its biggest ever showcase in 2011. FHM 2013 aspires to be even greater coming September 2013 with an additional of a new hall which will see an amazing 27% growth in space. It will also feature exciting happenings and activities like Culinaire Malaysia 2013, Celebrity Cooking Demonstrations, Seminars and many more!
FHM will also be bringing back the big names in the food and hospitality industries like Nestle, Wong Brothers, CB Frozen, English Hotbreads, Eurochef, Global Pacific Victory, Lucky Frozen, Pastry Pro, SCC Corporation and Sinmag Bakery Equipment with their showcase of some of their latest products. A total of expected 1,400 participating companies from 50 countries/regions and 7 International Pavilions from Austria, Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Turkey, Thailand and United States of America will be at the show.
Here are some facts at glance;
– Expected 20,000 trade buyers will be part of this 4 day event
– Culinaire Malaysia 2013 – is the biggest cooking competition in the region and a unique opportunity for the best chefs of the country’s hospitality industry to showcase their talent and be judged by world renowned chefs.
– Get up close and personal with a top Malaysian Celebrity Chef who will be conducting LIVE cooking demos at selected exhibitors’ booths! Name to be reveal very soon……..
– Fully supported by Ministry of Tourism Malaysia, Malaysian Association of Hotels (MAH), Malaysian Food and Beverage Executives Associations (MFBEA) and Chefs Association of Malaysia (CAM)
– Get familiarised! A Halal Talk by JAKIM addressing vital issue pertaining to Halal Certification here in Malaysia
FHM 2013 creates the opportunity to expose the relevant key-players in the industry to better networking possibilities locally and globally. As a result, the FHM series has seen numerous successful businesses matching of the buyers, manufacturers and distributors. This exercise has seen the growth of new developments in the industry. It is also an ideal ground for the industry experts for expansion of ideas, sourcing for the right and specific products, mingling with new and existing clients and with many more exciting activities awaits you.
The ideal business networking and a resourceful opportunity awaits for you to visit the Show at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre (KLCC) from 17th to 20th September 2013.
Show Opening Hours :
17 – 19 September 2013 : 10am – 6pm
20 September 2013 : 10am – 5pm
Registration can be made :
You may visit the website and pre-register online at www.foodandhotel.com. Strictly for Professional and Trade visitor only. (All pre-registered visitor will receive a complimentary copy of the FHM 2013 Show Directory)
You may also register on-site at the Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre from 17 – 20 September 2013. Time : 10am – 6pm on 17 – 19 September 2013 and 10am – 5pm on 20 September 2013.