News From : DagangHalal.com (22 Jul 2009)
Khairil Ismahafiz bin Muhadzir, the CEO of DagangHalal.com attended an event Halalan Toyyiban Course on the 23rd of July 2009 at Good Hope Hotel, Johor Bahru, Malaysia. This event was organised by the Farmer’s Organisation Authority of Malaysia (FAMA).
Khairil has been invited to speak on “Entrepreneur Success through Halal Products Marketing” which in short will benefit Halal SME’s at great length.
Other speakers involved were representatives from various government agencies, which include Malaysia Islamic Development Council (JAKIM), Malaysia Islamic Consumer Association (PPIM), Malaysia Agricultural Research and Development Institute (MARDI), and SIRIM.
Arrays of Halal topic were discussed during this program. Among others:
1. Halal hub;
2. Halalan Toyyiban concept;
3. Halal certification procedure & MS1500:2004;
4. GHP & GMP;
5. Critical ingredients in Halal food processing;
6. Halal products marketing potential;
7. Shariah analysis and technical; and
8. Management and certification of Halal ethics – Uneasiness of Muslim consumers.
It is indeed an honour for DagangHalal.com to be given the opportunity to attend and speak at this event. More news will be updated soon.